BLOCKHEAD Trailer Coupler Lock by DeadBolt
STRONG. TOUGH. SIMPLE. Hi-tech materials redefine the traditional lip engaging coupler lock. Extruded, tempered aluminum body provides superior strength to weight ratio, a distinctive look, and great value. Simple, rugged push-button lock mechanism. Removable adaptor allows a snug fit on flat and rolled lip 2" and 2-5/16" couplers. Durable, exterior grade powder coat finish. Double-sided automotive style key makes for easy insertion and removal. Shuttered key opening prevents clogging and freezing. Uses standard DeadBolt key codes. Fits 2" and 2-5/16" lip-engaging, trigger style couplers. Fits BOTH flat and rolled lip style. Coupler should have flat or rolled lip around the bottom. Maximum lip width: 4-1/2".
- Fits all 2" and 2-5/16" lip-engaging, trigger style couplers.
- Fits BOTH flat and rolled lip couplers.
- Removable adaptor. Adaptor used for snug, non-rattle fit on flat lip couplers.
- Coupler should have a flat or rolled lip around the bottom. Maximum lip width: 4-1/2".
- 5-pin tumbler; 2 keys
- Material: Extruded tempered aluminum body
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Made in USA